Current Job Openings
Click on job to view description and requirements.
CDL Class A Truck Driver
We are currently seeking Class A CDL Delivery Drivers to transport food products to local commercial establishments. We deliver local with drivers home daily.
RECENT GRADUATES ENCOURAGED TO APPLY! We are willing to offer additional on-the-job training to recent graduates.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as the opportunity for overtime.
- Deliver food products to various locations in Washington and Oregon.
- Responsible for daily inspections of equipment, as well as making sure all paperwork, invoices and logs are completely accurate.
- Must be reliable, flexible and available to work extra hours as necessary - including weekends.
- Valid CDL and DOT Medical Card.
- Ability to push/pull 70+ lbs.
- Ability to pass background check and pre-employment screening.
- A current driving record with no major violations in the last two years.
WE OFFER COMPETITIVE WAGES!
Responsible for loading staged product onto company trucks for delivery and unloading incoming product to company inventory.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Pull staged orders and other products out of docking area, load product on appropriate route truck/trailer.
- Check off items on load sheet as loaded, verifying accuracy; make notations for any shorted products.
- Verify that item(s) placed on trailer is item ordered.
- Complete all paperwork accurately.
- Handle products to assure minimum damage.
- Rotate products on daily basis.
- Unload products received from vendors.
- Place received product in correct area, to assure proper rotation of products and dates.
- Able to operate pallet jack with proper training.
- Support other departments.
- Perform safety inspections in manufacturing or industrial setting.
- Clean rooms and work areas daily.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Lifting 70+ lbs. frequently.
- Push/Pull 880 lbs. on rollers.
- Wet area and floors.
- Subject to the weather year round.
- Must be reliable and available to work extra hours and/or overtime as needed and available to flex hours.
- Frequent bending, pulling, pushing and carrying.
- Noise level is moderate to loud.
- Subject to walking, standing, repetitive motions including: stooping, finger work, grasping with hands/wrists, reaching, bending, climbing, handling, hearing and talking.
- Work outside and inside; work around machinery with moving parts; moving vehicles.
- Company provides personal protection equipment (PPE).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Six Months plus production experience involving manual labor activites.
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills and dependability in completing assignments accurately.
- Pre-employment drug screen.
- Background check, following all federal and state requirements.
JOIN OUR TEAM!